Toe-dipper to Tumble-flipper!
At Sink or Swim we understand the importance of learning to swim as a life skill. We recognise that getting the most out of each and every lesson is paramount and means having quality time in a safe, nurturing environment, with a qualified and highly experienced instructor. These are the principles that underpin our lessons, but I’m sure you’ve heard all this before. So why choose us? What makes Sink or Swim different?
- SMALLEST CLASS SIZES IN CARDIFF - Our class capacities are individually capped to suit the needs of each stage ability, meaning more attention is given to those who require it most. Class sizes range from as small as 3 children per class (see stage descriptions).
- WE ONLY USE PRIVATE POOLS - We use our pools for one thing and one thing only… teaching! Meaning our lessons are away from the many distractions of a public pool, further maximising the learning potential
- INSTRUCTORS ARE IN THE WATER - Our instructors aren’t afraid to get wet! Allowing a far more individual approach, encouraging confidence in swimmers and enabling the benefits of one-2-one teaching styles to be utilised within a small group environment.
- QUALIFIED & EXPERIENCED INSTRUCTORS - All our instructors are either Amateur Swimming Association (ASA) or Swimming Teachers Association (STA) qualified ensuring each and every lesson is taught to the highest quality standards being both highly effective and fun.
- INSURED & SECURITY CHECKED - For your safety and peace-of-mind, you’ll find that Sink Or Swim is fully insured and all our staff are (CRB) security checked to an enhanced level.
As a recognised swim school member of the National Governing Body for swimming, the Amateur Swimming Association (ASA), we implement the national syllabus produced by them for the deliverance of swimming lessons, The ASA Learn to Swim Framework (LTS).